Renault Clio1.2 2002 - ecu and glow light comes on and cuts out - blackboab

hi there i have a 2002 clio 1,2 16 valve which keeps cutting out on me at the worst possible times like pulling away at lights and roundabouts! its very scary!!..the engine runs as if the idle control valve isnt working or the lamda sensor has gone as it starts to hunt irratcatically before the glow light ecu light comes on?. i am very handy at mechanical work but this is something i cant work out so i am looking for a little bit of knowledge to resolve this problem.i have changed the wiring loom attatched to the ecu which is connected to the injectors, crankshaft ,throttle body annd coil pack. after having it been on a scanner which gave all these codes.i have even replaced the throttle body but yet the car still cuts out???.bearing in mind these parts are second hand but i have taped the connectoins at the ecu where they break even though mine had no signs of wear.also i have taken the throttle body off and cleaned it thouroughly asv ive been told this is a common problem but yet i still seem to be having the same problems with the car.any help on this matter would be greatly appreiciated thanks boab..

Renault Clio1.2 2002 - ecu and glow light comes on and cuts out - Collos25

The last time I had this problem many years ago on a 1.2 clio it was the temp control sensor ajacent to the idle control valve.

Renault Clio1.2 2002 - ecu and glow light comes on and cuts out - blackboab

ok thanks ill give that a bash and see how i get on