Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - Simon555

I recently bought an Audi from Mpm Ltd. in Weybridge. I had been dealing with a franchised dealer and then came accross their website by accident. I can honestly say the the service was much better and I was not put under any of the usual sales pressure.I am delighted with my car and just wanted to recommend them to anyone who is looking for an Audi Quattro. I will certainly be going back when the time gomes to upgrade.

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - unthrottled

I didn't quite catch the name of this fantastic purveyor of fine automobiles. MPm did you say? In Weybridge? Sorted.

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - TeeCee

purveyor of fine automobiles

Funny, I'm sure the OP said "Audi".......

I shall get my coat.

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - Simon555

Yes the name was MPM Limited.

They specalize in Audi Quattros'.

It was a pleasant change to deal with them.

Their website is www.mpmlimited.co.uk

I hope this is of use to you.

If you do business with them send Mark my regards,

Simon

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - leaseman

Well, at least using cheap (free!!!!) advertising gimmicks like this, one must expect extremely good prices. Or does it follow that if they do, can we trust them?

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - Avant

If any of you can tell the difference between a genuine customer sharing a good experience of a supplier and someone making up a story to get a free plug, do let me know.

I'm inclined to believe that Simon555 is a genuine customer.

Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro Black edition - MPM - leaseman

Probably my suspicious nature Avant. Sorry.

But as MPM Limited is a company of electricians in Hertfordshire, I'm extra careful when a trading style belies the truth. Having said that, the website of Marc Paul Motors Limited clearly states their true identity, so I'm probably seeing ghosts!