Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - gramfin

tinyurl.com/aexh2og

It seems very low milage, is it a good price? I know sometimes low milage isn't a good thing?

thanks

Gram

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - Collos25

If everything is as it says it is its a very nice car the price would be subject to you making a bid and the seller needing the money.

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - madf

"The car is in excellent condition with very low mileage for it's age, just 32,000 miles, which is backed up by a full and extensive Audi Main Dealer service history. I've also kept all receipts for any work that has been carried on the car during my ownership. "

Look through those for repetitive repairs.

It's early Mutltronic... If you don't know about Multitronic - and clearly you appear not to... it was labelled "Multichronic" for a good reason..

Low mielage probably means expensive breakdowns.. or an incipient one...

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - 72 dudes

Looks a really nice car. However....

Call me Mr Suspicious but this guy is the 3rd owner.

One owner doing a very low mileage I can understand, but all three? It has averaged under 4k miles per year. Do some research on the previous owners befor you buy (V5, old bills/invoices). If possible, speak to them.

I also don't like the fact it has no tax or MOT "because he works abroad". When did he last use it, who will be handling the sale? Is if for sale at the address on the V5?

If something doesn't feel right, walk away.

Edited by madf on 19/01/2013 at 13:46

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - gramfin
Not having an mot raises my suspicions as if the car is in as good condition as claimed it should sail through an mot so why nt get it done before you sell?
Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - Trilogy

Personally, I wouldn't touch a multitrouble. I know of a used car dealer who won't take them in p/e, nor will he retail them. He has had his fingers burnt too many times.

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - boristheblade

Personally, I wouldn't touch a multitrouble. I know of a used car dealer who won't take them in p/e, nor will he retail them. He has had his fingers burnt too many times.

I would totally agree with the above posts

Why this car does not have a current MOT to make it saleable is beyond me and alarm bells are already ringing over the amount of owners in a short space of time and mileage .

Looking at the description on AT its does not ring true in my mind i would look elsewhere ,as for the Multitronic i am know expert but a quick search does bring some interesting reading on that particular gearbox setup

Avoid !!

Audi, Does this look like a good buy? - csgmart

"Does this look a good buy?"

Well, it would be Good Bye to your money, that's for sure.

As others have said, the lack of an MOT is enough to ring alarm bells. Better cars elsewhere I'm sure.

No MOT = no road test = no chance to warm up gearbox to find it is faulty.