Renault Grand Scenic 1.5dci - Renault Grand Scenic 1.5dci - MandiNKel

Hi wonder if anyone could give me some advise? I bought a Renault Grand Scenic Oasis 1.5 dci at the end of January within 30 days I was on the phone to garage I got it from with probloms of a loss of power. I had a new EGR fitted but no change so took it back to where I bought it from, he said he'd sort it and picked it up over a week later to be told a new MAF sensor had been fitte and put a warranty on it. Well low and behold 2 weeks later exactly the same took it to a garage I trust MAF wasn't changed at all, so new MAF sensor fitted covered by warranty he supplied but no change, been on diognostics, turbo tested and nothing!! EGR all blocked up again within a month! So anyone any idea??? I'm totally at my witts end ment to be going on holiday for Easter looks like I'll be going no where! And could anyone advise me where I stand with the Garage I bought it from??

Renault Grand Scenic 1.5dci - Renault Grand Scenic 1.5dci - metalheadjunkie
I just hope your grand scenic has been sorted this time, I myself is an owner of grand scenic 1.5 dci 05 5 speed version. I used to have this problem of power loss, 53000 miles when I bought it and I am the 3rd owner. Given the 30 days warranty, fortunate enough this problem had occurred within 30 days and the garage sorted it out with no hassle,it was found out to be a sticking egr valve. Now I have covered 30 thousand miles and so far so good, the car is the best diesel engine I have ever owned despite of it being a seven seater and only 1.5, It is never underpowered on city or motorway. It can cruise to 95mph with passengers easy and 670miles to a tank is not bad i think..Just do the engine a favor and use the best fully synthetic oil you can afford, I do 6k oil change interval and has had done 4 oil changes in 30k miles use. Renault diesel engine to me is excellent(of course if you treat it right)just makes me laugh to see a tiny golf with 2.0 tdi. Go renault!