BMW 320i m sport 2007 convertible silver - can i get a refund on a visa debit deposit - help - rahamz

i paid £1300 deposit on a car today, didnt check the order of dates and found that the mileage is 58000 oct2011 and 57400 march2012 when i did the HPI now.
can i get a refund on my visa debit card used. the car dealer is unlikely to refund, and I am not sure whether the dates were in that order when i checked the mot when i was there, none of the documents are with me, i have the rest of £13300 left to pay on the car, should i abort and cut my loses as it is obviously a clocked car?
please help

BMW 320i m sport 2007 convertible silver - can i get a refund on a visa debit deposit - help - thunderbird

Cancel order and report this matter to Trading Standards. If dealer will not refund go to Visa but you say its a Debit card, they can be different to a credit card so beware, they may not have to refund.

BMW 320i m sport 2007 convertible silver - can i get a refund on a visa debit deposit - help - Armitage Shanks {p}

My partner paid an airfare on a VISA debit card, the airline went bust and she got her money back but it took time and the involvement of the FSA. The key word to use is "Chargeback", in your comminications with any body dealing with this. I hope you are lucky.

BMW 320i m sport 2007 convertible silver - can i get a refund on a visa debit deposit - help - Avant

There's no need to post the same question in both this section and Motoring.

I'll close this one as there are more replies in the thread in Motoring.