Spot the p****** - greenhey
Can I offer a new in-car game for the holidays.
I'd suggest only done by passengers because it could distract you too much. By all means suggest mods to this initial design, perhaps we could form a league table with reg numbers....

The higher the points, the greater the p****** ....

1. LIGHTS ...in low visibility or dusk ...no lights 20 / sidelights 15/ foglights 10/faulty lights 10
2. BELTS ...front belts unused 20 /rear unused 20 , unless it's children , when it's 25 with a bnous of 5 when children stand in the car just behind the handbrake
3. PLATES...any italic effect 10/ any extra badge eg "Ecosse" when only GB is correct ..5.
4. TAILGATING ...travel behind the car in front at 75mph with only 10 meter gap or less 25 , bonus of 5 if it's raining (should 3 series drivers be exempted because that seems to be an automatic feature of that car?)
5. PHONES ... handheld receiving a call 15/ dialling one 25/texting 40
6. INDICATORS ... non-use on roundabout 15..on motorway 20
7. OVERTAKING ... within 100 yards of leaving a motorway anyway 20
8. MOTORWAY JOINING .... uninterrupted entrance irrespective of traffic or conditions , especially involving crossing solid white lines to get into another filter lane 15
9. ACCESSORIES ... any rear window mascot 10, if placed so as to obscure driver's view over shoulder 15 ..little blue lights shining through windscreen 5 ...bullbars 10

That's a stsrt anyway .A few tips on how to spot vehicles worth scoring- it driver has on any sort of hat ( especially baseball cap , even better if worn backwards) ... and types of vehicle (I'll leave that to you but I've found Suzuki Vitaras very rewarding, especially the softback version, plus pickups driven by people probably called Jasper or Quentin)
Spot the p****** - Rob C
It would be too much, you'd be racking up points like a pinball machine.
Spot the p****** - THe Growler
You might have a go-er if you reversed the process, i.e. points awarded for people NOT doing any of these things....bigger challenge as well maybe :o)
Spot the p****** - matt35 {P}
Greenhey

Great idea- but I would defend the Ecosse sticker on two points.

As a very frequent traveller to Europe, the French Police and Customs are almost human towards Scots..I had several instances of this over the years.

Having parked my car outside many hotels during European Cup football games in Europe, I slept a bit better after the games hoping that the locals would know I was not one of the invading fans and not take it out on my car.

As Scottish teams qualify less frequently or go out sooner this seemed to work..they thought I was an alien?

How about adding the plonkers who sit with thier foot on the footbrake at long traffic lights - specially with these high set lights on the rear screen?

Regards,

Matt35.