Peugeot 307 SW 2 lt turbo diesel - Car will not start - greg33
my peugeot 307sw 2lt turbo diesil will not start?

was working fine no warning lights, parked it up went out next day turns over fine but does not start. so i have put new battery in nothing checked fuel lines all pumping diesil up to injectors and now i am stuck. only thing i did do the day before was top up with diesel.if any1 could help
Peugeot 307 SW 2 lt turbo diesel - Car will not start - Peter.N.

The first thing that comes to mind is a broken cam belt, if this were so the engine would turn over faster than usual when trying to start. Otherwise it would seem that the injectors are not opening which could be an electronic fault or low fuel pressure.

Peugeot 307 SW 2 lt turbo diesel - Car will not start - mickeybo

Check plug and wiring to rail pressure sensor has a 3 terminal plug marked 1-2-3 at key on plug disconnected must have a 5v feed at terminal 3. Plug connected back probe terminal 2 at key on with multimeter reading should be approx 0.5v's at cranking reading should be approx 1v wiring to this sensor and plug is a common problem. It would be of benefit if you can post engine code Regards Mickeybo

Peugeot 307 SW 2 lt turbo diesel - Car will not start - hardway

• Now call me paranoid but you top up with diesel the day before and now.....open up the fuel fliter and have a look in the filter bowl