Renault Scenic - Renault Scenic - Dutchnick

Oh dear when I bought the Scenic I did not realise there were problems with the windows, dash etc. Shame as we bought it to tow our caravan and it is great.

2003 but it is a Scenic 2 1,9 Diesel. Rear window broken but that was just a bhroken clip. Front left window not working and assumed that the clip had broken also but all intact and looks OK. Also the clip is green and I think has already been replaced. Taken the motor and assembly out but do not know what the fault is. No point in getting another motor if it is the wiring. How can I test the motot and switches.I have a test meter but need to to know which pins should have power etc. Should have tried it when the other door was stipie down I suppose. Any ideas?

Nick (in deepest Holland0

- oh yes no replacement by Renault here for faulty dash boards , have to buy new €950 plus 19% VAT!

Renault Scenic - Renault Scenic - ex-Triumph man

Took my son-in-law's 2005 Megane in to local Renault dealer for a service. When it came out the driver's regulator was not working. I complained insisting it was working when I left it that morning. They investigated and found one of the pins in the connector to the regulator had backed out. He added that failing regulators had been the subject of a BBC Watchdog programme and that Renault were being very sympathetic to post warranty claims.