Fiat Panda - Collos25

The last Fiat Panda will roll off the production belt in Poland later this year the new model previewd in the press this week and will be built in a newly refubished state of the art plant in Italy where upwards of 350,000 units will be built each year.It is planned to bring all production of other vehicles back to Italy eventually.

Fiat Panda - Avant

Let's hope that they can bring some of the Polish high standards of quality control with them.

Fiat Panda - jamie745

The Panda has improved alot over time, my old driving instructor had one, a late 90s one which did tend to come over all British Leyland-ish and stop working suddenly for long periods of time.

Fiat Panda - 1066

i had an original panda 998cc in 1987 it was 2yrs old and already rusting away but i managed to keep it for 2 yrs and added 45k miles to it and only problem was with points so changed to elec ignition and ran perfectly after that.

i like the new ones as basic small family transport though. something endearing about them.

Fiat Panda - P3t3r

I fear that it'll get bigger, lose it's practicallity, and good visibility to improve the crash test results. Then it'll be the same as any other city car.

Fiat Panda - Collos25
You will be surprised the new one looks very much like the old one no longer or wider just a good makeover its previewed in www.Autobild .de this week.
Fiat Panda - SteveLee

Time to buy a reliable Panda before it turns into a FIAT again I suppose.

Fiat Panda - unthrottled

Fiat reliability is pretty decent nowadays. They're not the joke they once were.

Fiat Panda - Collos25

One of the reasons given for moving back to I taly into a brand newly equiped factory is that they want to improve standards the old factory production was not upto the standard that Fiat now require.