Allbrandcars - Stubex

I am looking to buy a used car and have come across an internet dealer - albrandcars . is it ok to buy a car from them or is it a very elaborate scam. thanks

Edited by Stubex on 27/02/2011 at 14:18

Allbrandcars - Vitesse6

I would say it was far better to go to a dealer whom you know to be trustworthy from recommendations from friends, where if something does go awry you can go back and deal direct with the people who sold you the car.

May cost a bit more, but cheapest is not always best.

Allbrandcars - Stubex

Thanks - you do have a point but they look and sound very trustworthy and offer a 7 day money back guarantee and warranties. Still confused as they offer newer cars for less that a dealer. Hmmm!

Allbrandcars - allbrandcars

All Brand Cars offers an innovative online way of buying a quality used car for people who have already done their research, know exactly what they want and demand a fantastic deal.

We believe in delivering a superior service with the speed and convenience of buying on the web but without the impersonal experience and worries about quality. We guarantee that our vehicles meet the same high standard as you would expect from a franchised dealer and still sell at an unbelievable price.

We also believe that getting a great deal online shouldn’t mean having the inconvenience of selling your current vehicle so we take part exchanges too.

The proposition is designed to make buying a car as simple and straightforward as possible. We have low overheads that enable us to sell cars at the prices we do, but we do not cut corners when it comes to preparation.

We guarantee the condition, deliver for free and offer a 7 day money back guarantee.

Check out our website at www.allbrandcars.co.uk

Allbrandcars - Avant

We don't allow unauthorised advertising on this forum, but as you're replying to a query about your own business I think this is fair enough.

Allbrandcars - jamie745

I agree. If someone is going to question the legitimacy of his business on here then at least allow him the right of reply :)

Allbrandcars - Stubex

I ended up buying a car from Allbrandcars and the only surprises were pleasant. No only was the price good and the car as described, but they provided some good old-fashioned customer service.