Toyota Aygo+D - Toyota Aygo Diesel - clockerharvey

My wife has bought a used Toyota Aygo 1.4 Diesel. I need to change the oil and cannot find where the filter is located. Haynes do not do a book for this car and without a manual, I am lost. This is the first car I have ever had to service which does not have a Haynes book.

Could someone help me before I have to put myself and my wallet at the mercy of the retail motor trade!!

Toyota Aygo+D - Toyota Aygo Diesel - madf

Look here

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/g_E_2006_TOYOTA_AYGO_WNB10R-AGMGXW_1.html

What I meant was .... where about in the engine bay is the filter located. I know for the petrol engine it is underneath.

The diagram I posted shows you!

Toyota Aygo+D - Toyota Aygo Diesel - Dutchie

What diagram madf are we blind for looking?

Sorry. You may have to register with the site.. The site shows exploded diagrams of ALL Toyota models - by part number .. In sections..

The link goes straight to a Diesel Aygo engine from my PC...

I have registered and still cannot see any images. According to the site administrators

"The diagrams are no longer available on this site. For reasons that are beyond our comprehension, Toyota Motor Sales Inc. kept harrassing our ISP about them. It seems that they are really interested in quick profits from new car sales, so it is in their best interest that old cars fall apart asap"

I have lnow found out you can now only access the site by invitation..

PM me with your email address and I'll invite you..

(Unless you are employed by Toyota in which case I am expressly forbidden to do so... But I guess from your post, you are not :-)