Peugeot XTDT - Lack of Power/ Smokey too - NO2

I own a "P" reg 306 XTDT. A while ago the engine started to loose power and only managed to get to approx 80mph. When i looked at the engine i noticed alot of oily spray from where the intercooler connects to the inlet manifold. I removed the intercooler to find that the seal between the cooler and manifold had expanded and i think that is what caused the oily spray. I also noticed that the pipe that goes from the front of the intercooler to the diesel pump had a split in it as did the pipe that goes from the vaccum unit (end of camshaft) to a little black unit that then sends a pipe to the EGR valve. I replaced the seal between the intercooler and inlet manifold and the 2 pieces of split pipe. I still have the problem..! Also if i remove the pipe that goes into the fuel pump from the intercooler it has alot of OIL in it..! I've removed the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler and i get a good flow of air and a nice turbo whistle, i've driven the car like it but its very flat...NO BOOST. Also that pipe and others have traces of oil in them too. Can anybody help and is it terminal...Thanks

Peugeot XTDT - Lack of Power/ Smokey too - ajs2

Sounds like the Turbo has gone. It common that oil ends up in the inter cooler and exhaust system.

Peugeot XTDT - Lack of Power/ Smokey too - injection doc

I think on yours if my memory serves me right you have a pipe ( very small) that comes from the manifold to the top of the diesel pump to a diaphram unit, you need to make sure that is clear & not leaking as its possible that the pump is not getting the signal to increase fuel with the turbo boost and it will be very flat. If you can hear the turbo whistle it doesn't sound like its seized although it may be tired,

Oil is common to find in all the pipes but if the intercooler is full of oil & blocked then the turbo's failed

Check that small pipe first as you will be suprised how critical it is. Its always possible that the unit in the pump has failed.