2009 Ford Mondeo - Hatchback - 2 litre - Child Locks - SteelSpark

Does anybody know how to operate the child locks on a 2009 Mondeo?

I think they come as standard, but I can't figure out how to engage them, I can't find the manual and I'd rather avoid trying to download a copy from a dodgy website.

I can lock the back windows using the button on the window control panel (on the driver's door) and I can centrally lock the doors from the inside using the central locking button on the driver's door, but I can't for the life of me find something that stops the rear doors from being opened from the inside.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2009 Ford Mondeo - Hatchback - 2 litre - Child Locks - the_bandit

If you open the door in question and look around the lock area you should see a white circle with an arrow indicating the direction to turn and child lock the doors.

If you open the door in question and look around the lock area you should see a white circle with an arrow indicating the direction to turn and child lock the doors.

Got it. Thanks very much. I was expecting some kind of button inside the car, so would never have figured it out. Thanks again.

Edited by SteelSpark on 22/10/2010 at 11:16

2009 Ford Mondeo - Hatchback - 2 litre - Child Locks - redviper
, I can't find the manual and I'd rather avoid trying to download a copy from a dodgy website.

is the Ford website dodgy? if not do they have them for download?

Vauxhall's Website have current manuals for you to download FOC in a PDF format.

>> is the Ford website dodgy? if not do they have them for download?

Not that I could see, but I probably just haven't found them. I have previously downloaded the manual from a 3rd party website, but it was on another PC that I don't have access to now.

As this is the PC I use for financial stuff, I try to be as risk free with it as possible.

Edited by SteelSpark on 22/10/2010 at 16:43