Micra SE (05) or Spirita (07) 1.2? - Which car?! - kad1

Hello.

I'm keen to get some advice as I'm useless about this sort of thing! I've got two cars to choose from as above, very similar spec (5 drs), although the SE (05) has a few more features - see here if you've got a couple minutes:

www.wisebuyers.co.uk/index.jsp?guide=prices&pa...i ssan&model=Micra+%282003-%29&ids=NI002256&ids=NI002107

I've seen a (red - not my preferred colour) Spirita version going near me for £4989, while a (blue - my preferred colour) SE's going elsewere for £3895. I'd be p/x my car which should get me approx £1200.

I do prefer the SE as it's in the colour I like but I had hoped for at least a 06 plate car - the SE's an 05 with 43k miles. The Spirita's newer & has done 31k miles. I could (just about) afford this one, whereas I could comfortably afford the SE with a (little!) left over. i've seen both in the 'flesh', both were in good condition in & out but the Spirita did have a few scratches on the bodywork whereas the SE was near-perfect.

Am looking for your opinion on this one - many heads are better than my thick one! Which do you think? Thank you in advance.

Thanks! xx

Micra SE (05) or Spirita (07) 1.2? - Which car?! - Dutchie

Hello kad1 try the car you like SE model haggle to lower the price a bit or try to get more for your part exchange.Milage 43k no problem as always buyer beware.Good luck.