Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - GIRLTALK

MY PLATES HAVE BEEN CLONED AND USED IN THEFTS RECENTLY. WHAT IF THIS CAR IS SEEN SPEEDING HOW CAN I PROVE IT WAS NOT ME ?

Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - bathtub tom

I've got some non-standard trim on mine. A rubbing strip on the front and rear things they laughingly call bumpers. I believe it's unique.

Perhaps GB plates front and rear?

Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - LucyBC
You need to put the DVLA and your local police on notice of the problem. Once this occurs every case will be examined with an examination of the photographic evidence.

You should also endeavour to make a minor but visible change to your car which will show on camera as has been suggested elsewhere.

If any non-genuine fines come through inform them that you believe your car has been cloned and that you have previously reported it as such with as much detail as you can to support the case that it could not have been your vehicle.

DVLA will consider issuing you with a new VRM if the problem is persistent and cannot be otherwise resolved.
Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - Juicy Lucy

No need to SHOUT!

Why don't the moderators spend a few moments tidying up the threads like they used too? This place is becoming a right mess.

Has anyone got the details of the other place that gets an occasional mention? I see the mods have no trouble in removing that info in a hurry.

Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - FP

Lucy - e-mail me on cjcrawley@hotmail.com

I suggest you make a note of my address as soon as you see this.

No problems - Juicy Lucy, if you get in touch with Chris, he will show you where you can post ;-)

Edited by oilrag on 04/07/2010 at 16:50

Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - LucyBC
Not sure if you are after me as there is another Lucy in this thread but if you are you can email me at lucy.bonhamcarter@autolaw.co.uk
Renault Clio - CAR CLONING - bathtub tom

>>Has anyone got the details of the other place that gets an occasional mention? I see the mods have no trouble in removing that info in a hurry.

OO! Careful girl, You may invoke the wrath of those that wield control. ;>) See above, Tommy lad , I`m making an exception ;-)

Edited by oilrag on 04/07/2010 at 16:55