Peugeot 306 Estate - Peugeot 306 estate V Reg Rear Wiper Fault - gcorbett

I am having problems with my rear wiper, its not working, it makes click when you put the control to on, this i understand means that its not the relay? the jets still work if that helps.

I also have another one, when i put the front jets it also comes out the back then after a while the front.

Any help would be great, please keep it to simple speak as i am not the best with cars.

Thanks in advance.

Peugeot 306 Estate - Peugeot 306 estate V Reg Rear Wiper Fault - Peter.N.

If the motor itself is OK it could be a broken wire where the loom goes from the body to the tailgate. If you can pull the rubber boot back you should be able to see the wires.

Peugeot 306 Estate - Peugeot 306 estate V Reg Rear Wiper Fault - gcorbett

I have pulled back the rubber proctector on the passenger side, and have found that a thick black wire outter casing has been broken, when looking at the motor there is no black wire? how would i go about repairing this wire, if does look like the wires have been cut through from what i can tel. all other wires seem to be fine. i the process of doing this i have knocked off the wire the attaches to the rear window for heating it, i guess i have to solder this back on?

Thanks in advance.