06 1.6 parking sensors - bto
Has anyone experience of fitting a parking sensor to a Nissan Note? I like the look of the Meta SR2 Targa, but this fits behind the number plate and thus poses a particular problem for the Note, where the plate is glued rather than screwed or bolted to the body. Perhaps someone can recommend another model?
06 1.6 parking sensors - elekie&a/c doctor
I have fitted this type of kit to a few cars,although not a Note,and have found it works reasonably well,although not as good as the bumper fitted types which give better coverage.Also this type of kit does not look as neat as the bumper models.There are hundreds of different models to choose from,but I have found the Valeo park n beep system very effective.If you are going to fit diy,then many current vehicles have pre-marks in the bumper where the factory sensors would be fitted.hth
06 1.6 parking sensors - bto
Thanks, Elekie@a/cdoctor. I'll probably go for a bumper mounted kit.
06 1.6 parking sensors - Jim Reaper
I used parking-sensor.co.uk/ for sensors fitted to my Accord and have used them again for my wife?s Note. Excellent product and expertly fitted. They are bumper fitted and work fine in just about all situations.