99 1.9td which battery? - andy turbo deisel
hi im looking to find out the battery i need for a pug 306 1999 1.9 td meridian code number and amps please cheers all

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 25/01/2010 at 19:11

99 19td battery - Peter.N.
Type in 'Peugeot 306td battery' on ebay, you will not only be able to find the type but also maybe a cheap local supplier.
99 19td battery - andy turbo deisel
thanks only problem is i dont do ebay! thxz anyway really need battery code as to pick up locally
99 19td battery - Peter.N.
You should still be able to get the info from there, if you just type the info in on Google you should find what you want.
99 19td battery - quizman
You need a Varta silver D 15. It is 65Ah and 610EN.

You can get them from National Tyres, Halfords or ring a few local motor factors.

Bosch batteries are the same, look for the code 563400061. You can get Bosch from Costco.
99 19td battery - andy turbo deisel
thank you
99 19td battery - hm
# Startup Power: 610 Amps
# AH Value: 63 AH

Although I HATE a certain motorstore chain beginning the H and ending in FORDS.. their seach function for things like batteries, oils etc is very good.
99 19td battery - madf
Bought mine here.

www.performancebatteries.co.uk/find_battery/cars#b...o

Highly recommended.
99 19td battery - quizman
>>>Although I HATE a certain motorstore chain beginning the H and ending in FORDS

I reckon they are a good shop. They stock plenty of parts and even fit some things for you. They are in most towns and are open on sundays.

You do not have to go there, it is NOT compulsary.
99 19td battery - hm
@ quizman..

Not to sure what you are getting at with ''NOT compulsary'' I know it isn't??

I do not like H-Fords... you do....... but as I said, I have to give them credit for the search function on things like batteries and oils.