Mondeo water leak due to a/c - WolfMondeo
I have a 1997 Mondeo. When i turn on the a/c, after using it 1 hours, the passenger side feet becomes wet. I guess the drain pipe is blocked ( as DAVE_N mentioned before). Does anyone know where this pipe is and how can i clean it. Or can it be another problem. Please help!!(I have just cleaned my polen filter).
Mondeo water leak due to a/c - Dave N
Sure sounds like the tube is blocked, though it probably won't cause you too many problems over the winter.

To be honest, I can't remember exactly how the drain runs, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Remove the side panels from the footwells, and basically the lowest part of the heater box, probably nearer the passenger side, should have a pipe or flange that goes thro' the bulkhead, and I believe exits just at the front of the transmission tunnel. If you understand that the water will always have to flow downwards to get out, then find the outlet that way. If you can't get to the heaterbox side of the pipe, but can get to it underneath the car, then stick something like a long cable tie up and wiggle it about.

Next time I'm in a Ford dealer, I'll gather a bit more info whilst it's in the air.
Thanks - WolfMondeo
Thanks Dave
I will try to find it, but i first start under the car because i do not want to remove the plastic parts of Mondeo because they are extremely breakable (I guess one of the biggest problem of Mondeo is poor plastic quality). If i could not find it like that, than i will have to remove the pannels. The service here could not say anything about it (I live in Republic of Turkey). I guess they do not know where that silly pipe is.
Thanks again