05 2.2 Grand Espace - electrical - gileyfrance
Wish I'd done a bit more research (eg Googled "Espace problems") before buying 2005 2.2dci from a crook last November but....

Already been through the usual cracked inlet manifold at 70k miles - fixed by Renault France - and all has been fine for 12k since then and I do like the car.

Now couple of dashboard issues I'm hoping you guys might be able to help with:

The car lives in the Alps during the winter and when it is very cold (less than -6 degrees say) both ESP and ABS lights are illuminated on starting - which is a bit disconcerting on icy roads! This doesn't happen when it is any warmer than this, and even if it warms up a bit between starts they don't come on second time round.

Today the Low Tyre Pressure message came on when started and indicates front offside (LHD car) on the diagram. It was a bit down but now 2.5 bar as per manual but the message still comes on and the tyre on the diagram is still lit - even though the computer reads the tyre pressure as 2.5.

Finally, the car was originally registered in Belgium (now on French plates) and all the dash messages are in Flemish. Is it possible to get the language changed to English (or French)? Not a massive issue or something I'm going to spend a lot of money on - but any suggestions welcome.

Thank you very much!!!