97 1.2 dash rattle - vin
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. Ive got a dash rattle I cant seem to find. It starts driving over rough roads or raised lines etc ,speed bumps dont do it. When your driving the rattle appears to be coming from the os dash top, right in the corner. Its quite a loud rattle. it sounds like a plastic container with a marble in it. To date ive removed and checked behind instruments os dash vent ,scuttle trim, under wiper linkage,removed ecu looked inside A pillar. even taped up demister vent but the sound is the same. I also removed osf wheel arch liner and checked security of charcoal cannister but all seems normal. when you hear the rattle it seems so obvious where its coming from, but for me its a mystery. I was wondering if anybody knew of any rattle causing problem areas on old corsas , thanks.
97 1.2 dash rattle - zookeeper
sorry mate, cant help, try alternative websites ...vauxhall may have a dedicated rattle problem
97 1.2 dash rattle - Victorbox
Plenty of Corsa owners here www.vodc.co.uk/index.php It could of course be loose door hinge pins rattling inside the hinge if they are dry - try taking the plastic caps off and oiling or greasing them.

Edited by Victorbox on 26/07/2009 at 10:50