New tyres - great! - Pat L
Well, I've replaced all 4 Dunlops with Pirelli P7s and I'm really pleased with them. They're much quieter and the ride/grip feels better. And I got a good deal I think at £401 all in for 4 X 215/55/16 V 97W (extra load), I thought it'd be nearer £500. I'm now waiting for someone to tell me I paid too much and could have got them for £1.50 at www.cheapotyres.com or some such! :))

So thanks for the recommendation from someone on this forum (can't remember who).

Pat
New tyres - great! - Hamsafar
I really liked P7s when I had them. They are good in the snow and muddy fields to boot.
New tyres - great! - gmac
And I got a good deal I
think at £401 all in for 4 X 215/55/16 V 97W (extra load) I thought
it'd be nearer £500.

You can send the GBP99 to me if it's burning a hole...
gmac - no smell of burning cotton here I'm afraid! It's just nice occasionally to feel you've got what you want at a good price.

New tyres - great! - quizman
>>>So thanks for the recommendation from someone on this forum (can't remember who).

It was me.

I am on my second set of P7s, I like them a lot. They are many times better than the original Dunlops.

I paid £280 for my 4 P7s from a independent firm in Derby, but before you get cross they are 205/60/15 size. I wish I'd got the 16" wheels, they fill the gap up better.
Thanks, quizman. Good call! I can't believe how much better they feel.