Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Dynamic Dave
How many more days/weeks we gotta suffer it?
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I feel better for that.
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Leif
You won't be able to move for pop up windows once HJ gets used to his gilded sybaritic advert financed lifestyle. Stretch limo, young busty blond chauffeuse, gold teeth and ear ring ...

(For the irony challenged, the above is not completely serious.)
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Pugugly {P}
Small price to pay for a "free" quality website.
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - L'escargot
Deviating only slightly, is it possible to stop popups (Back Room popups excluded, of course !!) from popping up, and if so how do you do it.

Generally speaking, they do my head in. I'm wearing out my mouse left button by continually getting rid of them !!
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - smokie
alt-f4 also closes them.

This has been raised before here. You could try www.panicware.com who have a free pop up stopper but I don't know how effective it is.
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Cardew
Apart from the effect on HJ's income I have found another problem with these pop up stoppers.

When installed they prevent me from accessing my bank account. Presumably this is because it alters the security settings or whatever it is called in computer speak; so I delete the pop up stoppers.

Anyway I really enjoy pop up windows that appear on this site and send details to all my friends - they are really happy to get them. Now let me see which Ferrari I will use tonight to take out Jennifer Lopez - or would she prefer a Porsche?
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - M.M
>>Anyway I really enjoy pop up windows that appear on this site and send details to all my friends - they are really happy to get them. Now let me see which Ferrari I will use tonight to take out Jennifer Lopez - or would she prefer a Porsche?

Cardew,

I think you're seeing a different type of pop-up to the rest of us.....me anyway!

;-)

David W
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Phil I
Why am I being left out. There are no pop ups on my screen on HJ's site. I get the ones that appear on the D.Torygraph.???

Phil I
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - CMark {P}
I am in the same boat (or should that be car?) as Phil I in that I do not seem to get any pop-ups from the HJ site. I get them from other sites but not HJ's and I don't have any pop-up prevention software.

Perhaps the pop-ups only appear to users who have hidden their profile??? eh, Phil? ;-)

*ducking down to avoid hail of bullets...*

CMark
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Godfrey H {P}
It appears if you spend time on the home page.
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Phil I
Ah now I see how it comes about. My bookmark is for the back room so jumps over the home page.

It would not hurt anyone if we all logged on to Jaguars site from HJ's link - maybe two or three times a week. It would give him brownie points with advertiser and could then perhaps generate interest from other sites producing more revenue for hard up HJ.

Happy Motoring and clicking on this occasion Phil I
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Armitage Shanks{P}
It is also not complete!
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Tom Shaw
This is the only forum on any topic I have ever returned to - most of them are complete rubbish, no matter what the subject is. If pop-ups help keep it going, it's a small price to pay.

'Stead of moaning, why not have a go and try to win some tickets?
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - smokie
I'm already in...how many times can we enter?
Motorshow ticket Pop Up Window - Flat in Fifth
smokie you can have my go as I will be out of the country during motorshow time

The pop up(s) (such as they are) small price to pay on HJ's site, best on t'web.

Is there somewhere we can nominate this?