02 1.6 Won't start on warm engine - Peugeotme
Recently the car doesn't want to start after a long drive. I would pull over to put some petrol in the car after driving home from work but the car refused to start and all it does is making clicking noises and all else will work. The car starts immediately on jump leads and has no problems starting thereafter and has no problem starting the next day on a cold engine. Any idea where to start first? The battery seems to charge ok; unless something is draining it during the drive??? Help.
02 1.6 Won't start on warm engine - dagenham car center
get your starter motor checked,it might have excessive drain on it.
after that check the positive and earth connections from g/box and starter to battery.
Thanks for that, I will have it checked out.

This morning when I started the car (with no problems), there was a loud beep going off every 5 seconds. I couldn't find anything wrong and haven't experienced this ever before. I turned off the engine and restarted the car; the loud beep thankfully disappeared. Any idea why it does this and if this refers to the same issue I am having?
Thanks for the advice. I had my car checked and they replaced the brushes in the starter motor and he also replaced they battery.