01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - Mick Snutz
I have a 406 110hp 2.0 HDi on an x registration. Does it have a DMF?
01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - dagenham car center
yes,most likely the 90 bhp ones didnt!
valeo do a 4 piece solid flywheel conversion for these when you need a clutch.
01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - Robin the Technician
Interesting... I've got a Pug '02 but not sure if its a 110 or a 90. There is no badge on the tailgate to indicate its a 110 - so how do i establish which I have? is it done by engine number??
I'd like to think I've not got the DMF - could be i may take up religion again if my prayers have been answered!!!

Thanks

01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - RichardW
The easiest way to tell 90 vs 110 on the 2.0 HDi is a quick look under the bonnet - the 110 has a second air pipe running over the top of the engine that the 90 doesn't. You can check the chassis number too - if it's got RHZ it's 110 and RHY 90 (Or is it the other way around...?? I'll check my 110 later). I found many Xantias that were avertised as 110's were in fact 90's - I started asking the seller to check for the pipe before I travelled!
Thanks RichardW.
I await your reply about the chassis number with eager anticipation.....

Hi RichardW,
Just got my chassis number - VF38ERHZF.......... I hope you got it the wrong way round!!!!

01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - steve_earwig
Mine's VF38ERHZF... and it is a 110.
My (Xantia) 110 is RHZ
01 2.0 dual mass flywheel - ianjoh
RichardW
Does this extra pipe over the top of the engine of a 110 mean that the 90 is not fitted with an intercooler?
"Does this extra pipe over the top of the engine of a 110 mean that the 90 is not fitted with an intercooler? "

Yes. One of the reasons that a chipped 90, whilst it might be 110, is not a 110. IYSWIM!