2006Acura TSX interor looks better than the Accord - issieman
why do we always settle for less. I thought the Acura TSX was suppose to be the American's version of the Accord, why is their interior so different to ours.

Theirs looks much brighter and much more upmarket, ours looks depressing and boring just pain black with no aluminium in the cabin

sorry guys just my little moan for the day

2006Acura TSX interor looks better than the Accord - Bill Payer
much more upmarket

Possibly because Acura is the upmarket brand of Honda, as Lexus is to Toyota and Infiniti is to Nissan.
oooh yes of course ...Doh !!!
2006Acura TSX interor looks better than the Accord - cattleman6
Sorry for going on about it; but I was immensely impressed with the present new Honda Accord in the UK. I sat in one in a Colchester showroom a few months ago. with my wife and her parents. We were extremely impressed with the comfort of the seats and the general build quality. If you go for the top models in the UK you get quantities of extras. Maybe they feel they have to brighten the cabins to sell Acuras in the States.
I sat in one not too long ago and felt there was too much clutter in the cabin, too many buttons. I think Honda is trying to move the Accord into the Nintendo WII generation.
Yes I imagine that the way away from clutter would be to have something similar to iDrive. A lot seem to be going that way.
2006Acura TSX interor looks better than the Accord - Collos25
By the time I had mastered the heating controls it was time to sell mine.
I admit these modern dashboards are incredibly complex. My very reliable Seat Toledo which I bought new at the end of 1999 and which has now done almost 167,000 miles has a fantastically simple and beautifully laid out dashboard. The car has quantities of extras and yet such a lovely simple dashboard.