Free Honda Roadside Assistance - Brentus
Having just purchased a new CRV. I found it came with the 3yr roadside assistance. Looking at the CRV new price list (i am looking at the one dated 01/09) it quite clearly states qualifying customers who have their Honda serviced at one of our participating dealerships will now recieve complimentry roadside assistance. I may take up the offer of the fixed price service for 5yrs. I asked the question. ' does that mean years 4 & 5 i get complimentry roadside assistance' dont know was the answer. I rang Honda UK and they didnt know at first. They then got back to me saying if i get my car serviced at my local dealership, i would. I wonder now how many years that would be for and is this deal for any other make of Honda. I can't comment on other brochures i havent seen them. But i thought you should all know it may be the case where you are. Ask the question do you qualify and is the local dealership participating, if so its quite a good deal really.
Free Honda Roadside Assistance - Bill Payer
We got a years Honda assist when we had a our Jazz serviced at 5yrs old - a worthwhile benefit as it's really my wife's car and I wouldn't consider not having some kind of cover, so had been paying £70/yr for Brittania Rescue. Considering the Honda offer is the full European cover it could save you a lot of money if you had been previously paying for that.

I also noted that our local Mitsubishi is offering a similar thing, and I've heard of Mercedes dealers doing it too (for cars that don't qualify for MB Mobilo). Maybe quite a number of dealers do it, but don't advertise the fact?

Edited by Bill Payer on 27/03/2009 at 08:36

Free Honda Roadside Assistance - Lygonos
Roadside Assistance? This does not include Recovery to home I believe.

When I was arranging cover for our 4yr old CRV Roadside Assistance was about £27pa. For Recovery it was £52.

It's a must have with all these CRVs littering the hard shoulder ;-)
Free Honda Roadside Assistance - Bill Payer
Roadside Assistance? This does not include Recovery to home I believe.

Yes it does.
Free Honda Roadside Assistance - Brentus
yeah thats how i read it bill payer. Honda will get help to you, get a message to your family and more importantly get you to where you want to go. I wonder if that does includes the vehicle. I certainly agree its worth having. look at the saving to be made not having the usual AA/RAC cover.