03 1.6 LPG problem. - j1hnm
car running ok on fuel when switch to lpg idles over at 450 rpm and unable to increase rpm any ideas?

Edited by Pugugly on 24/03/2009 at 23:33

03 1.6 LPG problem. - Dynamic Dave
Does the engine management fault light come on?
yes engine management comes on? does ecu store fault codes regarding lpg system? cheers john.
If the light is on, then it should have stored a fault code(s). Best thing to do is to get it / them read out and go from there.
03 1.6 LPG problem. - glowplug
Lots of problems on this system can be cured with a good flushing of the system. Dealers don't seem to understand what they're dealing with as it's an addition to the standard car.

Can I post a link here DD - it's just another forum?

Steve.
Can I post a link here DD - it's just another forum?

I don't see why not. If there are any issues, then it's nothing a quick edit won't sort out.

DD.
cheers steve did you have another link for me to check out ? iam going to look at at on saturday and give system a good clean out with carburator cleaner and wd40 and try reading fault codes stored. cheers john
SQ

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 27/03/2009 at 00:07

03 1.6 LPG problem. - glowplug
Hi,

If you goto

www.my90.co.uk/lpg/viewtopic.php?t=6365

That should give you some good info. Generally the member with the knowledge on Vauxhall LPG is 'pjpj'.

There's also a thread called 'WD40 & brake cleaning fluid cleaning', searching for WD40 should bring that up.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Steve.
XM 2.0 S2 TCT Exclusive LPG Hatch & C5 HDi 110 Exclusive
cheers steve looked at site giving it a clean out tomorow fingers crossed .