05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - luckyjim
Hi

Seems to me that one of the biggest drawbacks with going outside the dealer network for servicing in the early years of a car's life is that other garages will not have access to technical service bulletins, TSBs I think they're called.

Making a quick check online, American consumers seem to be able to access these online. Is anyone aware of a similar resource for the UK, in my case for Ford?

Cheers,
Jim
05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - Galaxy
If you happen to be a Ford Main Dealer then, Yes, but, otherwise, No!

Are people still selling Ford Data CD's on Ebay? I bought one a couple of years ago for a few quid and all the TSB's are on there.

Might be worth having a look.

Edit: I've just had a quick look and it appears that Ford CD-ROM's are still being sold on Ebay. Just type "Ford TIS" into the Ebay Search. Check before buying that your car and year are included.

Edited by Galaxy on 18/02/2009 at 23:50

05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - L'escargot
This company may be able to help with information on CD. tinyurl.com/bzutd7
05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - elekie&a/c doctor
Try this ,but is subscription only.hthwww.etis.ford.com/
05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - Rattle
Probably not my place to say but if you do post links be very careful, I seem to remember this website being warned by software producers because people were posting links to pirated copies of technical service buttetins and repair guides.

05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - DP
The aforementioned (illegal pirate) copies of a certain manufacturer beginning with F's technical information discs obtained from certain auction websites are absolutely brilliant. I recommend them wholeheartedly. But they are illegal.
05 1.6 Technical Service Bulletins online? - Ben 10
Had a browse today DP but most discs were mainly pre 2004 on most models. The copy you recommend, does it cover 2007 Focus models?