3 baby seats? - kgl
Can anyone recommend a vehicle capable of accommodating three baby seats in the back as well as 2 adults?
Our daughter is expecting twins. Reliability, economy, price and ease of access are the priorities
3 baby seats? - SpamCan61 {P}
I'm not sure what the best search term to use is, but if you search the forum archive this has been discussed a few time sin the past; I can't remember what the results where ;-)
3 baby seats? - SpamCan61 {P}
OK here's a couple you may find useful:-

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=58887

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=59425
3 baby seats? - turbo11
My sister in law has four children in child seats.They had from new a VW Touran,which they owned for four years(which they were pleased with). They have now purchased the larger Renault Grand Espace(which they are also pleased with).They swapped because they wanted more boot space, as well as accommodating two adults and four children.
3 baby seats? - Alanovich
If you mean 3 baby seats in the back and two adults in the front, then a VW Touran is a good choice. We're on our second.

If, however, you mean 3 baby seats in the back AND 2 adults in the back also, then the Touran won't do it. The rearmost seats (6 and 7) are quite difficult to get to and not much use for adults. For this, go for a full size MPV like the Sharan or Galaxy.
3 baby seats? - moonshine {P}

second the VW Touran. If you need something bigger but dont want to go the whole hog then an S-max would fit the bill.
3 baby seats? - Dodge49
Hi kgl.
I don't know what your budget is but for around £3-5k you can get a 3/4 year old Nissan Tino. They are very similar to a citroen picasso in design and size, are well equipped and good value used. They have 3 seperate rear seats and were designed to fit 3 child seats in the back but this may depend on the size of the child seats. We have one and found it a reliable and spacious car. It's not a drivers car and being quite heavy returns only about 32mpg around town (1.8 litre petrol) but it is comfortable.
Good luck with your search.