2000 2.0 Replacing a Heater Control Unit - RogerO
Having had a problem found with my Heater Control Unit by a local garage sparks, I have a replacement unit.

I would like to fit it myself.

The sparks completly took apart the central consul.

Is there a logical process to replace this including radio etc?

Large question I know but if someone has already done it then it would save me alot of trial and error.

Thanks

RogerO
2000 2.0 Replacing a Heater Control Unit - thomp1983
if you mean heater control panel as in the 3 controls in the centre of dash then,

using a small flat bladed screw driver gently pry away the lower half of the plastic facia, this will reveal some screws. remove the ones securing the lower edge of the upper plastic fascia. next up you need to remove the stereo, if it's a standard fit peugeot unit then you need to push a straight hard object into the circular holes you'll be able to see, i usually use kebab skewers. (if it's an aftermarket stereo then they are usually removed with keys, you can get these from halfords if you don't have any.) once you have the stereo removed remove the metal cage if there is one. now in the aperture where the stereo goes there are two nuts (8mm iirc) one to the left and one to the right, they hold in the top half of the plastic facia, once that's removed the heater controls are fairly obvious, but are a pain to manipulate out of the dash.

chris