Shell V-Power (and other producers) - BorisTheSpider
There has been quite a bit of disscussion on using these higher octane fuels in cars, but has anybody tried them in bikes?
I'm at the start of a small experiment, but had to restart as I refused to pay £1.07 instead of the usual price.

Boris
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - Pugugly
Try to use when I fill up - don' know whether the bike goes better or not but it certainly feels right. Easier in France in the summer where fuel of a higher RON rating is easy to get even in the middle of nowhere.
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - paulb {P}
I use V-Power in the Bandit - keeps the carb jets clean (so my mechanic tells me, and seeing as he services it, he'd know) and, hey, it runs nicely on it.

Even at 94.9 per litre it's still a sight cheaper than the Shell regular diesel that goes in Mrs B's car.
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - martint123
90,000 miles on cheap supermarket fuel for the R1. Doesn't seem to have done any damage or reduced performance (not that ever use it all).
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - Harleyman
I treat the 1200 Sporty to the occasional (about 1 in 5) tank of Super if the price is right. I tend to put it in more regularly in the winter as it seems to inhibit carb icing, a common problem with H-D's due to where it sits.

My old 1340 Evo-engined Glide preferred Shell Max or whatever it was called then, pinked a bit on regular but then again it was usually two-up with ex-missus's junk in the trailer!

Shell V-Power (and other producers) - gmac
I did an experiment last year with the CBR600.
Go an extra 10 miles per tank before reserve out of the super douper fuel. Since going back to boggo standard stuff, still get an extra 10 miles per tank out of the boggo standard stuff. 97 Honda must have a good fuel memory, no cat, carbs etc...
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - Steelsey

I used it in my Suzuki RGV and found it did give a slightly better throttle response and mid range but the down side is it leaves jelly like deposits in my carbs that slowly reduces the performance. As a result I've gone back to the standard stuff. I do use it now and then in my car (honda Civic) and it has no affect on the performace in terms of power but does seem to give me more mpg. I would not use anything other than V-power Diesel in my van though! It gave more power and more mpg

Shell V-Power (and other producers) - skidpan

It gave more power

How do you know it gave more power, did you have it measured on a dyno before and after?

Shell V-Power (and other producers) - Andy B
Just to add my two-penneth, I ride a CBR600 2011 and fill up with V-Power roughly 1 in every 4 fill ups. Im convinced the bike runs smoother, is more responsive to throttle changes and has crisper performance. How do I know this?

Well, usually the first indicator is when I become alert to the improvement as I hit the highway, which then reminds that I have a tank of the super stuff betwen my thighs, so the improvement is definately not psychosomatic.

Never been bothered to run an mpg test on the stuff, but it would probably show a drop in mpg as I tend to enjoy myself more. ;)
Shell V-Power (and other producers) - lyzahundley

what is dyno?