Photocard Licence Renewals - smokie
Good advice.

But I'd be surprised if you need to send them a new photo. I only recently applied for my 1st photocard licence and didn't have to get a pic, because I have a digital passport - they used that pic.
Photocard Licence Renewals - rtj70
"But I'd be surprised if you need to send them a new photo. "

Mine expires in June so will need to send a photo - my passport is not a digital one as that expires next year.
Photocard Licence Renewals - gmac
Cheque ?
Where does one obtain such a method of payment ? From the chap with the red flag who walks in front of ones vehicle perhaps ?
Photocard Licence Renewals - retgwte
all will change depending how much public money they manage to waster on national ID cards

personally i hope the election forces a plug pulling excercise on this 5 billion quid nonsense

if not then expect all sorts of snoopers being able to get involved
Photocard Licence Renewals - Tim Allcott
Speedy service, too: about a one week turn round time, and that over the new year break.
New picture is in Black & White, tho...(even if you send them a colour one) I preferred colour.

Tim
Photocard Licence Renewals - Simonne15

Now that the DVLA have this all 'up and running' and prompt us officially to have to spend £20 merely to have them send us a replacement licence with the same photo on it (from passport), we discover that each licence is limited for us to the number of years until 70th birthday. I've paid £20 for only 3 years and my partner the same fee for 1 year! So I presume we will have to pay yet another big fee in only one year's time when he declares that he is still fit to drive. Hardly value for money even for Big Brother.

How is it that its always the consumer at the end of the line who gets the poorest deal?

Photocard Licence Renewals - thunderbird

Look on the bright side, they are free after you are 70.