Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - getmeoutofhere
I placed an order request at work for the lease company to arrange for my chosen replacement car - a 2008 Mazda 6 Estate in Stormy Blue.

Months have since passed and the lease company is saying that they are unable to get hold of any estates whatever the colour as they are discontinued. This is despite my investigation with the local dealer who said they are available and orders are being taken fir specific models that are not.

The lease company are still sticking to their story, and are advising I should choose another car. I would obviously rather stick to my original choose, especially now the rates have risen considerably out reach of my allowance.

Has anyone else had this trouble, or got any advice?
Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - Screwloose

Sounds like a cover story for yet another gutted lease company that won't touch a Mazda diesel ever again.

Did you enquire if they could get you a petrol one?
Not asked about a petrol as they'd said there were no estates.

I was thinking they either quoted too low and needa get out, or they are so stupid they are trying to source a 2007 version
Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - Avant
Try calling their bluff. Find a dealer that can get you one and ask them to put it in writing - then shove it under the stupid pen-pusher's nose.
Reckon thats a good idea.

I did give the dealers name to the lease company, but they just said that denials were made.

Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - Altea Ego
wont work. Our leasing company will rip your head off if you try and "source" the vehicle. The local dealer wont give the 30% plus discount the leasing company are looking for.
Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - tawse
New revised range coming in January. Probably already being loaded onto the ships.
HJ

Soon to be driven around Somalia by Captain Jack's lads :-)
Having trouble ordering a Mazda 6 2008 Estate - rtj70
If you ordered a diesel then the new 2.2 litre diesels are imminent. So if you ordered a 2.0 estate and non in stock then you're out of luck. Looks like you'll miss out on the cheaper price too.

I got a Mazda6 back in October 2007 - the old shape. I ordered in plenty of time and made sure the lease company secured one in dealer stock because I knew they were starting to get ready for the new Mazda6.

Sounds like the cheaper price was for outgoing models and they are all gone. My Mazda6 was cheap for this reason too.