Yaris or Corsa? - maz64
Has anybody an opinion on whether to go for a 1.0GS Yaris or a 1.7 (new 65bhp turbo diesel) Corsa Club?

I've lived with a Yaris for a few months and it's OK, but I've got the option of replacing it with either another of the same or the Corsa. The Corsa is allegedly quicker (0-60, presumably even more so in-gear) and more economical (60mpg combined). The Yaris would be a UK car, the Corsa an import.

Any comments would be appreciated.
Yaris or Corsa? - jud
Stick with the Yaris for reliablity, i believe the Corsa came low in the jd powers survey
Yaris or Corsa? - maz64
Yeh- I saw that, although according to HJ the "new" Corsas are better, plus the Yaris is now being made in France and "build quality problems [are] starting to emerge".

So maybe it's not as clear-cut as the survey implies, although like yourself I'd still probably assume that the Yaris would be the more reliable.

Cheers
Yaris or Corsa? - The Watcher
My Toyota dealer gives me a Yaris when the MR2 is in for a service.

I think the Yaris is a horrid car and that speedo is just in a stupid place. The Yaris gives the impression of being

a, a woman's car or
b, an elderly drivers car.

Probably wont get a bad one but it is a totally uninspiring car. Worst of all is when you see people driving around in a T Sport Yaris with wheel extensions and bodykit!

Truely amazing what some people will buy!