Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Nicholas Moore
Does anyone know where I can get hold of Holts Bugshifter Screenwash. Halfords, Wilco and Discount Autoparts in Cambridge do not stock it and / or have never heard of it. I would prefer somewhere in East Anglia, or a firm that offers mail order service.

Many thanks,

Nicholas Moore.
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - honest john
I think they've stopped it. I had a bottle in my kitchen and the contents started doing some very strange things to it.

HJ
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Nicholas Moore
No wonder it removed the bugs, then! Can anyone recommend a good substitute for bug removal on the move (Autoglym Fast Glass is great for cleaning the screen during stops)?
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Adrian
It is an excellent product as is the foam version that you can spray on the bodywork. I too have been searching Cambridge for these products but have not found anywhere that seems to have a regular supply.

In the past I have bought it from B&Q and Homebase but they didn't have any a couple of weeks ago. Maybe worth adding them to your list though!

regards

Adrian
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Lewis Ayers
My local service station suggested the use of spray shaving foam. He said it works just as well as the proprietary bug removers.
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Tim
I get it from Homesbase although t is not always in stock

Tim
Re: Holts BugShifter Screenwash - Nicholas Moore
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Just in case anyone is ever bothered to scroll back this far, here is the source that I finally tracked down:

The Motorist Centre
Ely,
Cambridgeshire
Tel 01353 664508 or 666020

They don't keep it in stock, but can get hold of it is around 3 days at £1.85 for half a litre that dilutes up to 2.5 litres.

Anyone not near Ely might like to phone Holts on 01625 526838 and ask about their nearest stockist.