97 2.5 ABS light not going out. - hc1uk
the abs and traction warning lights are not going out ive replaced the rear sensors as i was told it could prob be one of the rear ones if the traction control light was on could it be a front sensor or wiring fault

Edited by Pugugly on 04/11/2008 at 19:53

97 2.5 ABS light not going out. - elekie&a/c doctor
I would suggest the next step is to get a diagnostic test carried out which could point you in the direction of the fault.These can't be fixed by guesswork.hth
tried to get a diagnostic check done wouldnt let access to the abs system so no results anymore help would be gratefull
97 2.5 ABS light not going out. - adverse camber
A diagnostic check where and with what kit?

cheap stuff tends only to talk to the engine ecu. You need something proper to talk to abs.

Otherwise I guess you are looking at a new abs/tc controller.

Edited by adverse camber on 27/11/2008 at 18:03

was checked at a garage with the latest diagnostic equipment where is the abs/tc controller located
97 2.5 ABS light not going out. - elekie&a/c doctor
The Abs controller is attached to the main Abs modulator by the o/s/f suspension turret.No communication with the system usually indicates a power/earth supply problem to the unit or a fault within the electronic module.hth
replaced front sensors today thats all 4 done now took the car for a drive abs light still on il check power to the abs unit. is there a relay soley for the abs or does it share a relay
not getting any voltage readings at the abs pump conection fuses are ok anyone got a any ideas