2004 2.0 lack of power - jon-george
about a week ago the glow plug light came on and then went off but for 3 mins there was no power then all was fine but it has been stalling a few times but that might be me !!!
then the last time it stalled there us now a sound like gushing air and no power so i called out the aa and they think that is is a blocked cat or exhaust so taking it to kiwk fit this morning to see.
can anyone help as i need the car fixed buy friday as i pick up my caravan on friday and really need my car fixed
just got back from kwik fit and they confirm that there is nothing wrong with the exhaust system and to take it to a local ford dealer to look at as they think that it is the turbo.
just to make sure that the aa were wrong i called out the RAC and he confirms that the turbo is make a noise but so doing a lot
2004 2.0 lack of power - TurboD
I used to own a diesel turbo- hence my name- but now am a converted petrol head, smooth as silk.
My turbo packed up at around 145K, they last a long time usually, if you oil is changed properly.
When it 'went' it sounded like a 'stick in a bicycle wheel', your post is not easy to read and could do with a modicum of punctuation, as well as the correct usage of the verbs provided in the English language.
2004 2.0 lack of power - Screwloose
[I've seen worse posts on here...]

Is this petrol or diesel? TDDi? TDCi? Vacuum operated turbo or electronic rotary actuator?

Edited by Screwloose on 04/08/2008 at 22:55

2004 2.0 lack of power - Pugugly
Remember that English may be a second language to some posters.
had the car taken to ford yesterday and they have fixed it all it needed was a pipe to the egr and they charged £270 to fix it