08 2.0 Lighting of mirror adjust controls and UK s - TimD
Just taken delivery of my new Mazda 6 and I am generally delighted with it apart from two niggles.

1. The controls for the mirrors are not illuminated. I hope someone on the forum can you check whether this is a feature, or is it something wrong with my car.

2. The set up of the car is very UK specific with no way of changing it as far as I can see. The trip computer shows MPG, which I know is traditional in the UK, but isn't that helpful. I would love to be able to see miles per litre...I know how much a litre of fuel costs. I also think if there was a way of adjusting these settings I might be able to turn of the daytime lights mentioned elsewhere.
08 2.0 Lighting of mirror adjust controls and UK s - mjsharps
My mirror controls are not lit either so I don't think that there is anything wrong with your car. For me this Mazda is an upgrade from an original Mazda 6 which did not even have illuminated power window switches. I cannot help with the trip computer and I think we are stuck with the lights as I believe they become mandatory from 2011/12 in the EU.