Question - Dobiesmon
Hi
My car is on ebay now Item number: 320263482820 and I have received this email question would it work.

(( What a lovely colour Granada you have there, but what a big shame that you are getting rid off after all the money you have spend because of the Head Gasket situation. Fear not my friend, I know someone who have got the same engine type as yours with a Head Gasket problem and was treated with a bottle 'Steal Seal' mixed with Halfords 2 year Anti-Freeze. They have no more trouble with it, Steal Seal can be ordered on the internet it is easy to do it yourself, saving your Granada and saving anymore money spending on the new vechicle!
Have a nice day! ))
Question - AlastairW
It sound like heavy gauge snake oil tbh. However..
A miss guided Rover loyalist friend of mine has a 1996 214, on it's second gasket. When this one failed, and not wanting to spend x hundred getting it fixed he used a bottle of 'K Seal' on it, which has stopped all symptoms. It has lasted several months so far, in daily city centre use, so my friend regards the K Seal as £15 well spent, as he wants to stay loyal to Rover.
Incidentally his loyalty is so blind he even considered buying a City Rover, but thankfully didn't have the funds available. He also owns a 1990 Maestro Turbo, for high days and holidays.
Question - crunch_time
Agree on K-Seal - except you can usually get it around half that price on eBay if you do a search.

Do follow the instructions carefully.

(G-S well worth keeping imo)