New Layout to Discussion Forum - drbe
I like the new layout to the discussion Forum. How long has that been in place, or have I been daydreaming?

I understand the number of 'views' and number of 'replies' - I think. But how can you have more replies to a post than there have been views?
New Layout to Discussion Forum - Lud
Because views have only just started being counted, so anything older than yesterday is likely to have more replies than views.

Please send my magnum of Dom Perignon via the moderators (preferably the teetotal one if there is one).
New Layout to Discussion Forum - 1066
ive only just noticed after i read this thread. just shows how observant i am
New Layout to Discussion Forum - Marc
I also like it but I think "replies" should come before "views" because it indicates more reading material.

Edited by Marc on 19/05/2008 at 20:19

New Layout to Discussion Forum - jbif
I also like it but I think "replies" should come before "views" because it indicates
more reading material.

Agreed. I do find it useful to see what is a popular topic.
Also, IMO, I think it helps to make the information presented clearer if the "replies" column is followed by the date column to act as a break between similar data columns, and then finally the views column.

New Layout to Discussion Forum - midlifecrisis
I glanced at the seatbelt thread and thought initially there had been 300 odd replies. My eyebrows actually went above my hairline for the first time in a while.
New Layout to Discussion Forum - Alby Back
I note with resignation that the old adage that "bad news sells" is borne out by the viewing statistics already. Note, if you will, that the threads which have a title indicating that some trouble lurks within are by some considerable margin ahead of the pack. Seems that rubbernecking has found a virtual roadside.

:-(
New Layout to Discussion Forum - mfarrow
I glanced at the seatbelt thread and thought initially there had been 300 odd replies.

I did the same with a few things tonight, before I even noticed there was an extra column!

Must admit though I used to think this was a better site for not having a "thread popularity" column.