Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - Steve S
Thinking of changing the supplied five 18" brake dust traps with these easier to keep clean jobbies. Anyone know where the best prices are likely to be? Dealer prices quoted were silly of course. Quite happy to look at reconditioned or light used.
Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - Dave N
Try LRO magazine or similar, as they always seem to genuine LR products at much reduced prices. If you go for aftermarket, be aware that the quality of laquer is usually pretty poor, and they soon get pitted and corroded.
Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - Cyd
Why not try a new set of pads which give off less dust? I use EBC Green Stuff on my Rover Vitesse Sport and the alloys hardly get any dust on them at all - I used to clean them every week when using other pads. EBC claim they give off NO dust - this is not the case, but it is very little. EBC do a range of pads - the Green Stuff are the roadsport formula and are very very good. I paid £58 for a front set which is about £10 more than Mintex, but £20 less than OE. I got mine from a motorsport outlet, but I believe A1 Motor Stores stock them.
Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - David Lacey
I'll second that Cyd..

Wonder if EBC do pads for the R-R?
They seem to be a little slow (lack of demand, perhaps?) in developing pads for new products

MG-Rover Questions? Click on www.mg-rover.org
Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - Dwight Van Driver
Try

www.bronco4x4.com
www.johncraddockltd.co.uk
www.formula4x4.com

DVD
Range Rover - 3 Spoke 18" Alloys - Cyd
I got my Green Stuffs from JRT Automotive because they give discount to Rover OC members - try them on 01494 792211. Demon Tweeks also stock the full range of EBC products (and several other makes) - try them on 01978 664467 or at www.demon-tweeks.co.uk.

According to the blurb I got with my GSs standard pads have a coefficient of friction of 0.25 to 0.35. GSs have 0.46 and they exhibit great progression. Contact EBC on 01604 583344 or at www.ebc-brakes.com