93 2.4 Auto. Electrics gone down. - electrics
Can you please help me. The central locking, in car lights have gone, my clock has turned off and then come back on and my stereo cuts out. I have looked at the fuses and cant seem to find anything wrong with the. I (brought ???) bought a brand new battery and that has done nothing.

Post completely re-written to eliminate shouting,text talk, lack of model year and engine detail and bring into line with some semblance of English language norms. Some assumptions made - What does "BK" mean for instance ? I assume you've purchased a battery and didn't bring it from somewhere??. Sorry if my tirade seems rude to you but you could have read the small print before posting.

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 23/01/2008 at 20:26

93 2.4 Auto. Electrics gone down. - madf
Try checking all earth leads from battery to car body. Likely corroded.
93 2.4 Auto. Electrics gone down. - electrics
previa is a k reg 1993, we have looked at the wires all seems ok. its a 2.4 auto. yes we purchased a new battery and we have cheaked all wires from there.i dont know if this has helped.
93 2.4 Auto. Electrics gone down. - normd2
Have you checked the fuses beside the battery?
Do you have access to a multi-meter - if so check for 12v at the circuit breakers within the fuse panel on the dash. - there's a circular one to the left of the fusebox with a hole in the top you can poke a probe through, with the ignition on there should be 12v there. To the right there are two pink rectangular large fuses, flip off the clip-on clear cover and check for 12v on them too.
Has any work been done to the car lately?