Insurance for Young Drivers - TG
Can anyone suggest a company offering sensible prices for young drivers?
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - Brian
AAM at Colchester in Essex have given us good quotes, bettering the likes of the AA.

Assuming that the insurance is for the nipper's own vehicle, it also worth looking at female only policies if the young driver is of that ilk, as you can get a good rate for daughter with the wife as a named driver, whilst still being able to drive the vehicle yourself on your own insurance.
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - John Slaughter
Brian - be very careful with this. Almost certainly the 'driving other cars' extension only covers you for third party risks, even if your policy is comprehensive.

Regards

john
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - John Slaughter
From my recent calls to insure self, wife + 18 year old daughter, Norwich Union Direct or Co-op seemed best.

Regards

John
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - Tom S-S
Try Taylor Price in Newmarket
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - John
I got a reasonable quote from Tesco for my 2 Teenagers.
regards John
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - Brian
Thanks, John.
I am aware of the possible pitfalls of driving on a "not owned" extension but there is no harm in drawing it to the attention of others.
Re: Insurance for Young Drivers - Graham Cooper
I rang loads of firms trying (on his behalf) to insure my 20 y old lad's Polo, with his 18 y old sister, me & wife as additional drivers. Best quote by far was Eagle Star Direct. Also give him free Green Flag breakdown cover.