In Paise of Franchised Garages!! Holdcroft - Stoke - Falkirk Bairn
Coincidences or what?

3 weeks ago I bought a new car from Motorpoint. However,my son wanted to buy a set of mats/boot liner for my birthday.

He phones up a local Nissan garage to me and asked about the mats/price - £50 for mats, £75 for bootliner and they would need to order them - a bit steep as my son had bought an X5 bootliner for £50 the previous week.

Looked on E-bay - saw Holdcroft in Stoke - £30 mats/£50 bootliner +£6 del = £86 - delivered next day.

Friend coming up to Scotland breaks down Nth of Bham in a 2yr old SAAB - gets pulled off M6 and taken to Holdcroft Stoke SAAB Dealership on a Saturday morning. They diagnose problem, order parts, arrange a car hire (AT SAAB expense).

Tuesday PM Holdcroft SAAB phone and arrange for this Saturday to get the car back & return of Hire Car.

Neither our friend or I knew of Holdcroft (or Stoke for that matter!) until the last 2 weeks.

Praise where praise is due - Holdcroft are A1 for service opn the evidence of the above.
In Paise of Franchised Garages!! Holdcroft - Stoke - George Porge
My old dad used to tell me that Mr Holdcroft was born and bred in the terraced houses at the rear of ours (south St, Ball Green) every time we were stopped outside one of his many franchises in the Lime Kiln bank area of Bucknall.