1.2 T reg (1999) - Heater Hose Removal - CraigS
Hi Everybody,

Fathers Clio 1.2 Reg T 1999 Plate, had a damaged Power Steering Pump which he replaced, in his haste to replace he punctured the coolant hose from the Engine to the Heater Matrix. Managed to unclip the the Engine side of this hose (Jubilee Clip) but cannot figure out how to remove the connection from the Matrix, it looks like circ clips either side of the connection, I assumed by squeezing them together I would be able to release the hose. Can someone keep me right with this one, before my father adds insult to injury with further damage.
s
Heater Hose Removal - bell boy
im not sure what you mean but if the clip is the same as this ? then yes a good pair of mole grips will grab this together for removal

tinyurl.com/37rn5p
1.2 T reg (1999) - Heater Hose Removal - AndyT
Mr Haynes states two types of bulkhead coolant hose connections. One type is 'twist and pull', the other is 'press at each side and then pull'. Probably self evident to look at, which type you have.

I reckon they are both the newer plastic type connections, although they seem to use the metal spring clips on nearly every other coolant pipe in the engine bay.