New model seen at Goodwood. - umistim
Noticed a foreign registered Audi Estate in the car park at Goodwood yesterday, nothing like anything I have seen for sale, did not have time to give it a close inspection.
Perhaps something to look forward to in the near future.
Goodwood gets better and better each year.
New model seen at Goodwood. - Pendlebury
Lots of pictures on the new A4 saloon doing the rounds on the interweb at the moment.
To be honest I was disappointed when I saw it - too evolutionary for me and hardly looks as if it is a new design at all.
The interior is the standard as just about on every model now - scaled version of what we first saw in the current A6.
I agree about Goodwood as well.
>>I agree about Goodwood as well.<<

In fact HJ should have a marquee there next year and we could all meet up.
>>a m****** there <<

Is the big tent word a bit naughty then ?

edited it in for you - PU
New model seen at Goodwood. - Pugugly {P}
Yeah apparently its something to do with HTML codes or whatever !
Cheers pug
New model seen at Goodwood. - Avant
A naughty French nobleman at Goodwood next year? Sounds exciting.
New model seen at Goodwood. - cattleman6
Pendlebury. To be honest I get fed up with flashy writing in magazines. One said today" Will it beat the BMW"? They of course meant the new A4 and the 3 series. They just want to get more readers. Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Lexus all go to trouble developing cars. I think those I have mentioned are all very good cars; but it is always like chalk and cheeze what different people like. They tend to make such a fuss and then after a while it is " so what". If you take the ride quality in to consideration, I really like Mercedes. They did a test in an Irish magazine, the C Class 220 D came across much dearer than the competition ( not necessarily in the UK). The C 220D is one of the dearest C Classes though.They were only testing diesels. The Mercedes and BMW3 series came out tops; but the BMW price was cheaper so it came first.The old Audi A4 and Lexus IS were the others. It was interesting to see how close the performance figures are.they watch each other like a hawk.
New model seen at Goodwood. - cattleman6
The cars in the Irish test with Irish prices were: Audi A4 2.0 TdI 170 bhp, Lexus IS 220D SE Executive,Mercedes Benz C 220 CDI A/T and the BMW 320 D SE manual.