Audi A4 Avant: Help Needed to Determine Value - daveweim
Hi All,

I need some advice in trying to value my Audi A4 Avant 2.5TDi 2002 SE 155bhp. (51 plate). I recently bought it but made the school boy error of buying it without SWMBO test driving it. This has now come back to haunt me as SWMBO doesn't like the driving position or the clutch - too heavy for her and hurts her calf.

The problem is this. I bought the car for what I believe was a very good price and there is nothing wrong with it (I love it) but I am resigned to selling it in order for a quiet existence on the domestic front. It is a fairly rare car and I am struggling to come up with a fair private sale price - I'm loathe to put it on ebay at the moment. There are only a few examples on autotrader. It has FASH (every 10k) which I verified with Audi, HPI clear, I am second owner (first was a fleet owner), 110k, has the usual SE spec plus rear parking sensor, 6CD multichanger and the upgraded Bose speakers. It is in good condition for its age with one scuff on the bottom of the front passenger wing and the usual stone chips and the odd scratch.

Can anyone with more experience of cars than me give me a rough estimation of value, please? Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
Audi A4 Avant: Help Needed to Determine Value - Mapmaker
Go to vauxhall.co.uk and select owners/value my car. Did I get the right one: These are the partex prices, so I'd guess you add 10% for private sale (see what others think!).

Audi A4 Avant SE
2.5TD Diesel 5-door Estate
6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2002 51
Mileage: 110,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition: £6120
Average condition: £5490
Below average condition: £4850