rear suspension - chris
how is the rear suspension on your C5 ? Mine has had the kit fitted by the factory but still makes a lot of noise at low speed (25-40)..and the car sometimes jumps sideways which is alarming but seems harmless....I have approached the dealer who two weeks ago was waiting for news from Citroen and just said they were aware of the problem...but apart from lying on the ground and confirming the prescence of the "kit" has not actually test driven it......somewhere else on this site there is mention of a number of recalls on C5s but I haven't had a single one.....is this other people's experience??
While I'm on about it has anyone else got a computer that can't count? Mine goes from 23.6-23.8..23.0..24.2..24.6...24.8...24.0....25.2...etc..
Is there any way of opening the tailgate after rain without swamping the boot with water running off the window??

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 18/02/2008 at 21:12

Re: C5 suspension - Mark
Hi,

Just got mine from factory/dealer. 14 days (ago)

No noise at low speed.

Is susceptible to high winds but does seem to hold the road well.

However, UK Citroen dealer did say that C5's had had 45 recalls since launch. HJ has a figure of 18 from a German contact (see his car by car breakdown). As I am fortunate and its new I have been told by dealer and HJ that all recalls are taken care of before the car left dealer.

I am still playing with computer and hadn't noticed it, Ill keep a look out.

Re last point, I don't know yet!

regards

Mark