Stopping a squeak! - midlifecrisis
My coupe has frameless doors. My car has recently developed a small squeak where the top corner of the window presses against the window rubber. It's not a major problem (in fact nobody else can hear it) but I hate even the smallest noise and it's right by my ear.

So, what remedy can I use to stop it. I'm sure there's a potion/concoction suitable that will not lead to be grease stains on the glass, nor melt the rubber. :)
Stopping a squeak! - mss1tw
Silicone grease?
Stopping a squeak! - AlastairW
Unscented talc. (Don't ask how I know...)
Stopping a squeak! - spikeyhead {p}
furniture polish
--
I read often, only post occasionally
Stopping a squeak! - Aprilia
Spray silicone is the stuff to use on window rubbers.
Stopping a squeak! - yorkiebar
Agree with Aprilia, but you could use a dashboard shine type product (silicone based) available in a variety of smells too so that might help ?????
Stopping a squeak! - daveyjp
The smart framless rear window had a habit of developing a squeak over time. Washing up liquid on the rubber cured it.
Stopping a squeak! - spikeyhead {p}
don't use washing up liquid on rubber, it'll perish it over time. Furniture polish is mostly silicon spray, but will also help clean it.

Use the cheap stuff, its more silicon spray and less wax, tesco value stuff is a fifth of the price of silicon spray and will do the job just as well.

I'll try it as a dashboard shine next time I've got some and report back
--
I read often, only post occasionally
Stopping a squeak! - cheddar
Agree re silicone spray, Holts do one for window rubbers very useful stuff though not cheap, any DIY / hardware store will sell a silcone dry lube spray which is similar.
Stopping a squeak! - midlifecrisis
Thanks for the replies..will give them a go..starting with the cheapest!! :)